Paper Makeup Stamps Sneak Peek, so sweet set!

>> Sunday, October 3, 2010



I'm not gonna lie... i'm typing this post waaaaay past my bedtime. I wasnt even scheduled to do a card for the sneak peek today from Paper Makeup Stamps, but i just couldnt resist the chance to remind you that we have a new release coming up on October 7th! The stamps will go live at 9pm EST and we have SO much releasing i'm just ecstatic!

Today some of the Paper Makeup Artists are showing off the set called So Sweet. It is full of images sure to temp your sweet tooth plus some matching sentiments and 2 single words that make it fit seamlessly with our past sweet set called Sprinkles and Cherries.

Here is my card...
I colored the sundae image with copic markers... R81, R83, R85, R89, E30, E21, E33, E35, E37 and E49. OH, and C5 and C3 for the spoon.

I did a silly thing and sold off my cuttlebug as i anxiously await the arrival of my Grand Kaliber from Spellbinders. BUT, backordered... of course. So who knows when i'll get it now. grrrrr.
And meanwhile, i had no idea how much i used my nesties until now!
So i busted out some old school dies... my creative memories custom cutting system. NICE!

My paper i created by mixng the word stamps from Sprinkles and Cherries and the soon to be released So Sweet set. I also used the previous sentiment from sprinkles and cherries that reads you're the _______ on my cupcake. I filled in the word cherry from the set (there is a variety of words to choose from) and then replaced the word cupcake with a stamp from the So Sweet set that read sundae!

I love combining sets together. :D

Ok, so thats what i have and if i type any longer my head is going to hit the keyboard and i may lose it all!

Just remember, PMS party at 9pm on October 7th when we release our stamps. Giveaways everyday this week on the company blog.

OH - and yes, i know i owe you a winner for my BLOG CANDY. I promise... i'll post it. When i'm awake. ;)

Have a wonderful day!

12 comments:

Renkata Sunday, October 03, 2010  

mmmmmm what a yummy ..............

Randee E Sunday, October 03, 2010  

Gotta love OLD school every once in awhile :0) When I saw your card I was thinking . . ."now that's different shape for a die" Great job!

dawnmercedes Sunday, October 03, 2010  

wow...love how you created the background with words. I enjoy doing that too! But I tend to make the words in a column or line. I like the sporatic idea!

dawnmercedes Sunday, October 03, 2010  

wow...love how you created the background with words. I enjoy doing that too! But I tend to make the words in a column or line. I like the sporatic idea!

AScrappersDelight Sunday, October 03, 2010  

Love the way you combined the old and new stamp sets. Looks YUMMY!

Lindsy Sunday, October 03, 2010  

Love the background =) And the octagonal shape =)
Such a fun card!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) Sunday, October 03, 2010  

Ooh, what a great way to combine the words with the cupcake sentiment! A very cute quick card! Love it!

Carma Sunday, October 03, 2010  

Love the brown satin ribbon and the "stop sign" shape. Fabulous coloring as always. Love you.

Tracey Monday, October 04, 2010  

What a fantastic card Katie!! I love this!! xx

Noreen Monday, October 04, 2010  

I did fall asleep once over my computer, and when my face hit the keyboard it broke the nose piece off one side of my glasses and I had to go get it replaced! Don't tell!

Unknown Tuesday, October 05, 2010  

GREAT. Now I want ice cream... looks delicious! :)

Michelle VP Thursday, October 07, 2010  

Awesome combining of sets! I love it when they can be mixed together like this. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP