just playing...

>> Saturday, April 3, 2010

Well it has been BEYOND gorgeous here! So after a busy work day on thursday, i promised the kiddos that we would have a day of fun on friday! We we went out for ice cream and took the (very busy!) park downtown. I decided, beautiful days are not the days for me to take the boys downtown by myself. At least not if we plan to stop and play as both boys would see something they wanted to check out and it was always at the same time and in opposite directions!
Mama about had a heart attack a few times. But all was well and we had LOADS of fun!

I also am slowly trying to take over my husbands camera. :) My little point-n-shoot is fine and takes pictures just fine, but i want to take some WOW pictures. So very slowly i'm learning this thing. One day i'll just bling it out with rhinestones so that my hubby will never want to touch it again! :) BWAHAHAHAHAA!

here are some photos I took...






Now i realize these aren't professional quality by any means, but I'm having a lot of fun learning the camera and hopefully some day, i'll get there! :D

Be sure to check in tomorrow... i will have not one but 2 posts for you! :)

4 comments:

Ginny Saturday, April 03, 2010  

Super cute pics! I hope it was spill the beans ice cream near the park, I love going there oooh or that blueberry place was really good too... I think I need to go downtown soon. HA!

Unknown Saturday, April 03, 2010  

Awe - they're SO cute Katie :) I love the ice cream pic -- I always cringe when the girls eat it, but remind myself that they're kids...being a little messy is the sign of a great day :).

Tangii Crain Sunday, April 04, 2010  

Gosh, they are getting soooo big! :)

Lisa Kind Sunday, April 04, 2010  

Awww....they are so adorable! Love the one of the two of them in the stroller enjoying their ice cream! Sweet kids!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP