Paper Makeup Stamps Sneak Peek day 2

>> Friday, July 3, 2009

And it's time for another PMS sneak peek of a set to be released July 7th and a DIGI SET!  I love digi.  Why?  Because of affordability, convenience of storage, the ability to resize (that's a big one for me!) and instant gratification!  You gotta love all of that!  This set goes perfectly with the cottage that was released a bit back and in fact, the cottage is going digi as well for those who want it to go with this set!  And for those that already have it, it will be available without as well!  

Aside from the option of getting it with the very cute cottage, there is a doghouse, a bird house, a car, 2 super fun wordart quotes, and 5 sentiments.  This set is so versatile.  I really love it!

And whats better, i've discovered that it makes super quick cards!  I made these 2 cards last night in about 20 minutes.  No joke!  Of course it helped having the perfect paper on hand which I bought just the other day.  :)

Here are my 2 cards...





I love the the road to a friends home quote.  It's one of my favorites.  That is 1 of the 2 wordart quotes in the set (the wordart was put together by the ever fabulous Shaela Odd and she has a freebie wordart quote up on her blog that you can test out to see how fabulous these wordart digis can be!)  I love that you can make a digi quote large or small.  That option is why i've always offered quotes in multiple sizes on the website, but how nice when you can just buy 1 and then just resize it as you need!  Big, small, medium size, its all at your fingertips!  After i printed my quote, i used copic markers in light colors to highlight some of the words.  I think it adds just the right touch.  :)

The 2nd card i used the birdhouse.  One of the design team members said she loved how the birdhouse was PMS'd up.  hahaha.  I hadnt thought of it really, i just didnt like my drawing when it was bar so i added some swirlie do's.  Being that a birdhouse is a home... it goes great with all those home quotes, but it would easily work solo or with another sentiment.  OR, you could add it to another image.  Skys the limit with digis you know!  


Check out Lisa Kind and Kim Stewart to see their creations using this set!



Ok... for a little more depth, here's 



Stamps: Home Extras DIGI set by Paper Makeup Stamps, to be released July 7th

Paper:
patterned paper is Home Grown collection by 3 Bugs in a Rug
Cardstock is by BoBunny (it's hard to see the dots, but they are there, oh so cool)

Copics and Coloring
Birdhouse Image colored with E40, E42 (main house), B21, B23, CB (roof), E31, E33 (pole)
Quote Highlight colors are: R81, "Y20" custom color, B000, G20

Tools and Accessories
Ovals cut with Creative Memories Custom Cutting System
Ribbon is Ocean Tides by Papertrey Ink
Buttons from the bin
Cat Eye Chalk ink in Rose Coral and Sky Blue


I hope everyone has a fantastic friday! If you leave near Greenville SC, Funkie Munkie Scraps is having a HUGE half birthday sale! EVERYTHING in the store is 25% off INCLUDING clearance! I mean they are practically paying you to shop! Check it out! And you just might see me in there shopping away with my MAMA who got in town last night!

Have a safe weekend and if you happen to be around, be sure to tune in tomorrow to see some of the most adorable monsters you've ever seen!!!! *wink*

6 comments:

Kim Friday, July 03, 2009  

Awesome cards girl! I am so excited you're releasing the Cottage as a digi too. (I should have checked your blog before my email) - ha!

Anonymous,  Friday, July 03, 2009  

WOW, they just keep getting better! This is adorable :)

Shaela Friday, July 03, 2009  

great cards, Katie!

Alanna Friday, July 03, 2009  

Very cute. Love that sentiment.

Lisa Kind Friday, July 03, 2009  

I LOVE these cards, Katie! The dp on both is fabulous! I love the birdhouse card!

Meli Palmer Sunday, July 05, 2009  

Love the *swirlie doos*
Again, patterned paper goes great with these cards. Wonderful choice!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP