Life is ful of TREASURE!

>> Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ok, whenever i hear the word treasure, i think of Wow Wow Wubbzy. My son is absolutely obsessed with that show! I'll probably be singing the Life is full of treasure song all day now. Fantastic. Ok, not really.

But you know what IS fantastic?? Bombshell Stamps! Seriously, if you havent checked out these stamps yet.. please do! They are SO fun! At first glance they are totally sassy and very sexy. I love that! I love that many of them look like they belong on a sailor's arm! haha. But they can be really pretty too! I love stamps with versatility!

On this card i used Mermaid Treasure. I decided to go with the It's Your Lucky Day (afterall, mermaids ARE lucky) sentiment. It makes the card work for a lot of different occasions. But the sentiment i reeeeeally like on this set is "check out the booty". hehehehe. LOVE that! I think maybe i'll make another card for my hubby someday using that sentiment. *grin*

Here's my card...



I used some very "oceanie" colors. They are colors that scream mermaid to me for some reason. hehe. I used my copics to color her in and then used a glue pen on top and sprinkled glitter ALL over her tail. it's super glittery and i tried to take another picture so you could see some of the glitz...




I also used a gold spica pen all over the gold in the treasure chest and a white gel pen to add some gleaming highlights off of the gold.

This was definitely a fun set to use. There are lots of other stamps in the set like a ship steering wheel, some seaweed, and then some little guys like the fish on the card, a hibiscus flower, a lock, key, etc. Lots of fun stuff in this one too! :)

2 comments:

Shaela Monday, March 02, 2009  

my SIL loved these stamps when she saw them on your blog - I might have to buy her a set and get her to start stamping!

Christi Flores Monday, March 02, 2009  

I love this!! They really do have a fun line. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP